Thursday, February 5, 2015

Week 3


Okay, first I want to start by saying that I have almost made it to my halfway mark in the MTC.  Yay!!!  I also found out I will hit may one month mark on February 14th, Valentine day!  Well not much has happened this week.  On Monday, we got a new investigator name Cruz.  She is one tough cookie, haha.  We were able to teach her a few good lessons and she is going to be baptized now.  We have another lesson with her tonight.  Our two other investigators Alan and Fransico have decided to get baptized.  So, it was a good week.  On Wednesday, my entire zone was chosen to be guinea pigs over at the west campus.  We got to go into the  big white bubbles.  They were awesome !  We also found out that all the missionaries on west campus had to have their classes in apartment buildings.  That means 20 missionaries in one little apartment for class.  It makes me so grateful to be at the main campus.  We were over there to basically check out the classroom setup for the new add ons at the main campus.  It was a pretty fun morning.  The rest of the days we did a bunch of studying learning.  We hung out a lot with our zone because they leave next week.   It is so sad they are leaving.  We have all become good friends.  One district ( Hermana Dustin, Hermana Cluff, Hermana Cardon, Elder Porter, Elder James, Elder Henderson, Elder Jenson) are going to Resistencia, Argentina.  The other district (Elder puffin, Elder Diangelo, Elder Lines) will be going to Buenas
Aires North Argentina, Resistencia Argentina, Santa Cruz North Bolivia.

It is going to be weird being the only district.  So hopefully we get a new district this week.  I was so sad because we did not get to host last week, but I know for sure we get to host this week.  I think it will be really exciting to get all the new missionaries.

Okay, on to Fast Sunday, which means no breakfast or lunch.  It was a long day but I know I will get mucho blessings from it.  I also had to say the prayer and bare my testimony in Sacrament meeting.  I was freaking out the whole day because my Spanish is so bad.  I told myself,  I am a missionary now so I have to do these things.  After sacrament, my companion and I had to give the Sunday School lesson. It happened to be a very busy day for me.  The walk to the temple was the cherry on top .  The Provo Temple is so beautiful and it was such a gorgeous day.  Surprisingly,  Provo has not gotten any more snow since I have been here.  Well, that pretty much sums up my week.  I miss everyone so much and I love being a missionary.                    Hermana Dempsey

No comments:

Post a Comment