Sunday, January 25, 2015

First Week

SO, I have made it a week (almost) in the MTC. This has been a very hard experience but also very exciting. I have felt the spirit so many times here. So in my district there are four hermanas (Hartley, Runnel  Wood, me) and three elders ( Chandler, Chauffeur, and  Henrie) we are all going to Argentina. Three hermanas to Posadas and one hermana and three elders to Buenas Aires South. My companion Hermana Hartley is so sweet and we're both going to Posadas. So that"s very exciting. She is from Utah.  Hermana Runnell is also going to Posadas. Our zone which is made up of three districts  is pretty awesome. We are all going to Argentina and one to Bolivia. Honestly, the days have been a mass blur. We are doing constant studying everyday.  I would say about 9 hours or more of companion, personal, language study. Its very intense but rewarding. My language is coming along. I have learn so much more spanish than I ever did in those two years of high school. Sundays are like the best days. You can feel the spirit so much. Its a good day to just have a break. The devotionals are always so powerful that it makes me cry. Okay, so on Friday we taught our first investigator in spanish. My companion and I were freaking out. We scripted everything and it is horrible. We also had to teach her on Saturday and it went so much better. You could feel the spirit so strongly. We got to go to the temple today. It was a good feeling to just let all your worries and doubts go away when you walked in. It made me miss home, but very grateful to be here serving the Lord. I love you all and please write me, email or Dearelder!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment